We have had four great years hosting the annual Obesity Summit. However, we want to inform you that there will not be a 2016 Obesity Summit.
Thanks to all who participated in the 2015 Obesity Summit!
- Final Summit Agenda
- Walk Audit Tips
- Social Media Handout
- Healthy Kansans 2020 Framework and Obesity Prevention - Dr. Susan Mosier
- Healthy Kansas 2020 - State Health Assessment and Improvement Plan
- State & Community Strategies on Nutrition, Physical Activity & Obesity - Dr. Terry O'Toole
- News Release on Awards
- Business Case for Healthy Communities - Dr. Terry O'Toole
- Food and Farm Councils - Missty Lechner and Local Council Representatives
- Food Insecurity & Community Food Distribution - Jessica Kejr, Taryn Glidewell, and Karen Siebert
- Healthy Foods in the School Setting
- Promoting Health and Wellness in Communities: Healthy Kansas Hospitals